If you would like to sign up to be a volunteer at the 2019 DeWitt Ox Roast please use the sign up sheets below.
Arts & Crafts Set-up
Assist Vendors to their space and help them with any special needs they may have
Food & Beverage Set Up (Friday)
- Set up tables and chairs
- Set up small pop up tents if necessary
- Set up beverage tents
Food & Beverage (Workers) Friday 3 – 6 pm, 6 – 9 pm, 9 – 11 pm
- Serve Beer, wine, or soda and water at specialize beverage tents ( I need 12 people for these shifts)
- Gate: Sell drink tickets (3 people needed for the three shifts indicated above
Volunteers will provide information, register people for events and sell raffle tickets (Saturday only for raffle tickets)
Corn Hole tournament:
Volunteers will help oversee the tournament
Volunteers will work throughout the event where needed.
Assist in the placement of parade participates
Food & Beverage:
- 8 am – 11 am: Make sure the area is clean and stocked for the day
- 10 am – 2 pm, 2 pm – 5 pm, 5 pm – 8 pm, 8 pm – 11 pm (12 people needed to serve beverages of all types)
- Same Schedule as above, 3 people needed to sell beverage tickets and wrist bands
Volunteers will provide information, sell raffle tickets, and register participants for events.
the same as stated above
Information Tent: 11 am – 2 pm:
Volunteers will provide information and register participants for events
Food & Beverage: 11 am – 2 pm, 2 – 4 pm
- 11:am- 2 pm Make sure the area is clean and stocked for the day (12 people needed to serve beverages of all types)
- Gate: 11 am – 2 pm, 2 -4 pm 3 people needed to sell beverage tickets and wrist bands
Kayak Race: 11 am – end of race:
Safety volunteers to man the river while Kayaks are in the water.
Floaters: 10 am – 2 pm and 2 pm 4 pm: Volunteers will work throughout the event where needed.
Clean-up: 4 pm – 7 pm: Break Down tables and chairs, help all vendors with removal of tents and products if necessary, clean up the food and beverage area.
Ox Roast Volunteers
You are signing up for... Floaters - 1pm - 3pm